Joining in with Carla for Sunday night chit-chat…..
What are you?
- Reading: I’ve just started reading Made From Scratch by Jenna Woginrich - so far I love it!
- Watching: I’m half watching the NFL playoff game between Washington & Seattle
- Listening: I’m half listening to the football while catching up with my blog reading
- Baking/Cooking: We ate Baked Salmon & Veggies earlier in the evening
- Happy you accomplished this week: I’m happy to have cleared away all the holiday decorations (and cleaned the living room from top to bottom). I’ve also started a de-cluttering project.
- Looking forward to next week: A nice simple week.
Bonus Question: What is the minimum amount you feel comfortable with sitting in your bank account/piggy bank? I feel comfortable with a rolling balance of £500 – just enough to cover a mini emergency.
Thanks to Carla for hosting