Joining Carla in Sunday night chit-chat;
What are you….
- Reading – I’m half way through 7 by Jen Hatmaker – it’s good
- Watching – NFL again! This time The Patriots vs. Ravens
- Listening too – Lots of Alicia Keys this week
- Baking/Cooking – Tomorrow a loaf of bread and tonight Cod Portuguese
- Happy you accomplished this week – moving my daughter into a new home without any hitches!
- Looking forward to next week – starting the decorating (two bedrooms)
- Thankful for today – my thoughtful husband
Bonus Question: Are you an optimist or pessimist? Despite voicing my thoughts about our future, which may come across as pessimistic, I’m definitely an optimist. I’m always positive and think things will work out well in the end.