Health & Weight Loss
- Get outside and get walking.
- Lose at least 3lbs
- Take iron and Vitamin D daily
- Eat healthily…
I’m giving myself a 50/100 score for this category. I take my iron and Vit D everyday, but the walking and eating healthily only happened half of the time. Somehow though I lost 3.5lbs.
Frugality & Money
- (Eat healthily but) stick to my grocery budget
- Attack the mortgage – make a BIG overpayment
- Use blankets and jumpers, not heating!
- Menu plan, menu plan, menu plan
Yes, yes, no and yes! The grocery budget I’m calling a win (spent £202.49, budget £200), the mortgage over payment too – we’re making an over payment of £1531.90 on Thursday. I also menu planned the whole month. I didn’t stick to it everyday, but I did well enough! The heating, well that’s on. Not too much, the jumpers and blankets are out, but it is on. We recently switched energy companies so I’m a little wary of costs right now, but hopefully it’ll remain cheaper than our last company.
Downsizing & Finishing the House
- Finish the back bedroom – yes
- Hang new curtains – yes
- Make a start on Katie’s fireplace – no
I’m probably going to have a decorating hiatus until the spring. I finished the back bedroom, and painted the bathroom in October, but my back knows it so I’m taking a little break….for now!
- Read at least 2 books – no
- Go here – no
- Finish Season 6 of The West Wing – yes and Season 7
- Be on this site more – yes?
- Document more – yes?
With all the decorating (and West Wing watching!) the reading took a hit. I’ll try to get back to it in November. Although it wasn’t a goal we also watched three films – Bridesmaids, Taken & Like Crazy.
I’ll be back later in the week with some goals and hopes for November.
How did your October go?