I think my theme for November is going to be: less TV, more books! That’s not saying I won’t be watching any TV, I mean there’s Fringe and Homeland to keep up with, but there will be no more West Wing marathons (for now!).
Health and Weight Loss
- Get outside and get walking.
- Lose at least 3lbs
- Take iron and Vitamin D daily
- Eat healthily….
- TRACK MY CALORIES!
I had big plans to track my weight loss progress on this site, and although I did lose a little weight in October, I didn’t record my calories the whole time. See below!
Frugality & Money
- Stick to our grocery budget (£200)
- Attack the mortgage
- Stay on budget with Christmas
- Assess our savings accounts (perhaps move them)
Downsizing & Finishing The House
- Hang new curtains x 2
- Replace bathroom light surrounds
- Read and finish at least four books
- Take a mini trip to London (and finish my gift shopping)
- Finalise Travel Plans (and book dates) for 2013
I feel like I should set a big health and fitness goal for 2013. Not run a marathon or anything, just something out of my comfort zone. What do you think? Any suggestions?