Here we go then my 12 goals for 2012.
- Reduce our mortgage to less than £83,000
- Contribute/save at least £3,000 to our future financial freedom
- Save at least £1,000 for house repairs
- Save £900 for gifts
- Save £1,300 for a family holiday
- Save £4,000 for a trip to Washington/NY in 2013
- Save £700 for a mini break to Italy
- Complete our 11 item house to do list
- Read 20 books
- Lose 42lbs
- Watch 52 films*
- Achieve 5 life list goals
I’ve deliberately kept them simple, but specific.
* This is a fun goal that hubby and I can do together – we both love film and don’t watch enough of them. I’m open to any recommendations. Same goes for books. This year I haven’t read nearly as much as I had hoped.
Have you set your 2012 goals yet? Are you keeping it simple or really going for it? Let me know I love to read about your goals and dreams.