*NOVEMBER 2012 STATS
- Original Mortgage: £138,485 (April 2006)
- Original term: 300 months (March 2031)
- Outstanding Balance: £86,300.00
- Reduction from last month: £2,000
- Paid off to date: £52,185
- Monthly payment: £542.34
- November over payment £1,531.90
- Actual payments left: 212
- Months until goal date: 61 (31st Dec 2017)
- Months until stretch goal date: 37 (31st Dec 2015)
Us vs. Bank: 37.7% vs. 62.3%
Depending on which house valuation you wanted to choose we either own, or just about own, 50% of our house now. Yay! Given that we only owned 10% in 2006 I’ll happily take that.
The plan for 2013 is to just keep moving forward with the mortgage payoff and the house updates. The job search abroad is proving very difficult, so much so that we’ve given up trying until at least the New Year. We’re not disheartened though. We still have a plan.