I’m determined to make 2013 a great year for us! 2012 was a great year, but I want this year to be even better.
I want to live frugally and move closer to mortgage freedom, but I don’t want that to hold us back.
*A few mini goals for January:
- Stick to my No Personal Spending Goal (Joining in with Carla’s Challenge)
- De-Clutter the box room and my daughters bedroom
- Start the bedroom decorating (sand all the wood and fireplace)
- Get a quote for 3 new windows
- Lose 2lbs (Annual goal 24lbs)
- Read one book (7 HB)
*How did I do in December?
- Finalize my goals for 2013 – Yes
- Have a date night with hubby (anniversary) – Yes
- Have a calm Christmas week – Yes so far
- Stick to my grocery budget (£200) – No (spent £214.21 + £48 Stockpile)
- Log 10 miles of walking – NO!
- Log all my calories (except on the 25th & 26th) – NO!
- Save over 50% of our income – Yes
- Plan our 2013 diary – Yes
- Book a trip! – Yes (New York in April)
- Read one book – No!
- Do a wardrobe (update) post – Yes
- Do a random act of kindness – Yes (did it secretly though as it was harder than I thought!)
8/12 I’m calling that a pass!
How did you do in December?