This is the first follow up post to: Enough for now. My attempt at finishing what I’ve started in 2011.
I’m starting with the easiest of my current goals which is to read 12 non-fiction books in 2011. I didn’t start the new year with a list of books, it’s just sort of evolved as the months have gone by.
To date I’m on track having read 7 books already, the other 5 are either on my saved list at the library or on my wish list.
The 12 titles;
- Radical Homemakers – Shannon Hayes
- Possum Living – Dolly Freed
- Early Retirement Extreme – Jacob Lund Fisker
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle – Barbara Kingsolver
- Brilliant Investing – Martin Bamford
- Food Rules – Michael Pollan
- Your Mortgage and How To Pay It Off in 5 Years – Anita Bell
- Enough – John Naish
- In Defence of Food – Michael Pollan
- Free – Katharine Hibbert
- The Moneyless Man – Mark Boyle (Currently reading)
- How To Give Up Shopping – Neradine Tisay
I also have a couple of fiction books that I’d like to read; the first Harry Potter book, which Caroline and I have pledged to read in August (yes we’re about ten years behind on this!) and Water For Elephants, but apart from that I’m not adding anything else to the list. Remember
my the theme for the rest of 2011 is: finish what you started!
What are you currently reading? Do you have a reading list?