Welcome to Move to Portugal!
- I’m Laura and I’m trying to live a simple, uncluttered life
- Obsessed with personal finance, travel and goal setting
- I like Lisbon and New York….a lot!
The (slightly) longer version:
Since becoming consumer debt free in 2009 (my debt!), my husband and I have been attacking our mortgage debt and slowly improving our financial situation. We love to travel, especially to Portugal and New York, and we try to do this alongside saving for the future.
One day we’d like to live in Portugal (on the Lisbon coast if possible)
You won’t find many ‘how to’ posts on this site as it’s more about our family finances and how we manage them. I love blogging, especially personal finance blogging, and I try to follow as many personal journeys as I can, so please say hello if you drop by.
Please note this is a personal site and does not accept advertising.
- Our BIG Three!
- Living the Decluttered Life
- My Minimalist Wardrobe
- Rome (June 2012)
- The could we live here game
- New York (April 2012)